We are all looking to save money on energy costs. One of the most cost effective and easy ways is to go cellular, blinds that is. Cellular blinds or window coverings, is a beautiful way to update any room all the while saving energy costs by keeping rooms cool during the summer and warm during the winter. They come in many different sizes and colors, including options such as top-down bottom-up, which allow you to close (or open) the blind from the top or the bottom of the window.
- Fabric Color: the color selection is vast and allows for color matching your decor.
- Opaqueness: from light-filtering to room-darkening varieties, they can help you serve the purpose of your rooms.
- Cells: single, double, or triple-celled shades allow for greater insulation and opaqueness.
- Stacking: unlike wood, aluminum or other window coverings, cellular shades stack relatively thin, allowing for less obstruction of the view from your window.
Make an appointment today with one of our window covering specialist to discuss the many options that cellular shades provide. It’s FREE to talk.
– Bert Randeen 310.328.8600